The Brighton Jetty Sculptures is 100% volunteer run event. We have an amazing committee who dedicate their time year round to bring the community this incredible event.
Volunteers play an integal role during the Brighton Jetty Sculptures and we could not have such an event without their support.
You can notice these volunteers in the blue polo shirts inside the indoor sculptures marquees or stolling along the sclulptures walk along the esplanade helping people wth information about the exhibits or the event.
In 2022, 130 voluteers supported the day to day running of the Brighton Jetty Sculptures, donating over 500 hours to ensure that all our visitors enjoy the event.
As a Brighton Jetty Sculptures volunteer you will:
- Be part of the largest openair sculptures exhibtion in South Australia
- Meet and join a community of like-minded people
- Be provided with the Brighton Jetty Sculputors T shirt
- Have the opportunity to join as a Social Member of the Brighton Surf Life Saving Club and meet with family friends in the bistro
- By volunteering you are supporting the work the Brighton Surf Life Club to provide beach safety and education programs to our members.
- Shifts are 2 hourly and we ask that you volunteer 4 hours during the 12 day event.
- The Brighton Jetty Sculptures endorses a hot weather policy
If you would like to get involved in the event, why not complete the form below and we will be in touch to discuss opportunities to best suit your availability.